The old saying is if you want to make a small fortune out of football you need to start with a big one.
And fortunately Aviva had loads of CEOs to lose. In June last year Mark Hodges jumped ship from the role of UK CEO to join Towergate.
Then Trevor Matthews stepped into the role that December. Only to become executive director of developed markets in April this year.
Meanwhile David McMillan was appointed CEO of Aviva’s general insurance business in the UK in January 2010. In April this year
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures