The old saying is if you want to make a small fortune out of football you need to start with a big one.
And fortunately Aviva had loads of CEOs to lose. In June last year Mark Hodges jumped ship from the role of UK CEO to join Towergate.
Then Trevor Matthews stepped into the role that December. Only to become executive director of developed markets in April this year.
Meanwhile David McMillan was appointed CEO of Aviva’s general insurance business in the UK in January 2010. In April this year hi
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards