The old saying is if you want to make a small fortune out of football you need to start with a big one.
And fortunately Aviva had loads of CEOs to lose. In June last year Mark Hodges jumped ship from the role of UK CEO to join Towergate.
Then Trevor Matthews stepped into the role that December. Only to become executive director of developed markets in April this year.
Meanwhile David McMillan was appointed CEO of Aviva’s general insurance business in the UK in January 2010. In April this year hi
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed