On the broker side, Marsh made changes to its senior management team, following its purchases of Jelf and Bluefin. The move will see former Bluefin chief executive Rob Organ leave the business. In addition, Jelf has hired four people in Wales, Markerstudy has promoted Ross Barrington to MD of its retail group and Thomas Carroll Group has made a number of appointments.
The big news on the insurer side involved a management restructure at Aviva, while Barbican Insurance Group, Beazley, Tokio Marin
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April