Among those firms who reported developments, Arthur J Gallagher made changes at Pen Underwriting (see box below), Lockton UK appointed Nichola Thomson as interim chief operating officer, regional division, and Finch took on a new client director. In addition, Integro Insurance Brokers made two hires, former Jelf CEO Alex Alway joined Compass Broker Holdings as chairman and Miller Insurance Services promoted Greg Collins to CEO.
On the other side of the fence insurers and managing general agents
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData