On the broking side, the biggest news was that Stuart Reid has left Arthur J Gallagher (see box). Dominic Casserley is to leave Willis Towers Watson, which has also lost Ailsa King to Marsh. NC Insurance has hired Richard Lloyd as account director and Devitt has a new operations director. In addition, Channel Insurance Brokers and Kinetic Insurance Brokers have made new appointments, while Swinton’s commercial regional manager Matthew Stuttard has left the company.
In insurer land, Ageas, Covéa
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData