Lorica Insurance Brokers has promoted Carlo Marelli and Stefan Puttnam as joint chief executive officers following the departure of Matthew Bray, while Jon Taylor has joined JLT, Henderson Insurance Brokers hired a new account executive in Hull and Kevin Kiernan joined Sure Thing! from Ageas.
In contrast, insurers and managing general agents have seen an unusually high amount of activity on the recruitment front.
Jon Hancock is to exit RSA this month (see box), while Das has hired David
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed