Lorica Insurance Brokers has promoted Carlo Marelli and Stefan Puttnam as joint chief executive officers following the departure of Matthew Bray, while Jon Taylor has joined JLT, Henderson Insurance Brokers hired a new account executive in Hull and Kevin Kiernan joined Sure Thing! from Ageas.
In contrast, insurers and managing general agents have seen an unusually high amount of activity on the recruitment front.
Jon Hancock is to exit RSA this month (see box), while Das has hired David Swigcis
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa