Lorica Insurance Brokers has promoted Carlo Marelli and Stefan Puttnam as joint chief executive officers following the departure of Matthew Bray, while Jon Taylor has joined JLT, Henderson Insurance Brokers hired a new account executive in Hull and Kevin Kiernan joined Sure Thing! from Ageas.
In contrast, insurers and managing general agents have seen an unusually high amount of activity on the recruitment front.
Jon Hancock is to exit RSA this month (see box), while Das has hired David Swigcis
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers