On the broker side Aston Scott hired a new group managing director and Towergate made a number of appointments. Gauntlet Group and Bluefin have made changes to their staff, while H&H Insurance Brokers, Finch and PIB Insurance Brokers also made appointments.
Insurers have likewise kept busy. Ecclesiastical hired a new managing director of its UKGI business (see box), while LV and Das UK Group also made the headlines. Other insurers hiring new recruits included Allianz, RSA and Chaucer, while Pion
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed