Zurich made changes to its management team, which included the departure of UKGI boss Vibhu Sharma (see box below), while LV hired a new chief executive as well as a new finance director for its general insurance business. In addition, Mike Lawton, formerly of Towergate, has joined Travelers Europe and Chubb has made a number of senior hires.
However, there were relatively few market moves in broker land over the past weeks, perhaps the promise of summer has slowed the recruitment pace in this p
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April