It is the third year in a row that the event has visited the city which is fast becoming its natural home. Set in the heart of the metropolis the appropriately named venue – Manchester Central – saw nearly 4,000 brokers pass through its doors last year.
Delegates had the opportunity to hear from keynote speakers, meet with exhibitors and network with contacts, both in the venue and in the surrounding bars, restaurants, hotels and cafés.
This year is set to be another highly successful get
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey