It is the third year in a row that the event has visited the city which is fast becoming its natural home. Set in the heart of the metropolis the appropriately named venue – Manchester Central – saw nearly 4,000 brokers pass through its doors last year.
Delegates had the opportunity to hear from keynote speakers, meet with exhibitors and network with contacts, both in the venue and in the surrounding bars, restaurants, hotels and cafés.
This year is set to be another highly successful get-togeth
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?