On the broker side, Aon has hired Julie Page as managing director of its national business, while Lorica Insurance Brokers has added several new staff. Other market moves included appointments at Marsh, Bollington and Cobra Network, while Towergate announced that chief commercial officer James Tugendhat will leave the business.
Big moves on the insurer side included Axa CEO Henri de Castries’ retirement from the company (see box) and Aviva’s promotion of Colm Holmes to the post of UKGI CEO.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey