On the broker side, Aon has hired Julie Page as managing director of its national business, while Lorica Insurance Brokers has added several new staff. Other market moves included appointments at Marsh, Bollington and Cobra Network, while Towergate announced that chief commercial officer James Tugendhat will leave the business.
Big moves on the insurer side included Axa CEO Henri de Castries’ retirement from the company (see box) and Aviva’s promotion of Colm Holmes to the post of UKGI CEO. Chau
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData