Firstly, looking at brokers, Towergate has made a bundle of new hires including one chief underwriting officer and one chief transformation and change director. Meanwhile, former Towergate leader Clive Nathan has joined Primary Group and Fresh Insurance has added two new recruits, while Swinton has hired a new head of commercial.
On the insurer side, Sompo Canopius has made a number of management changes and Mario Greco is set to take over the role of chief executive officer at Zurich. In other
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData