On the broker side of things, Henderson Insurance Brokers made a number of senior appointments, including a new development director for all of its offices. Meanwhile Towergate completed its executive team and Lockton also made changes in its top tier. Miller Insurance made a hire to help drive its sports and leisure offering and Bridge Insurance Brokers hired a new director of real estate.
On the insurer and MGA side of the fence, Rural Insurance took on a new finance director and Ambant Underw
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed