But the firm wasn’t alone, Brightside also revealed a big name departure. County may have bulked up its M&A team and Bluefin did its bit with a new operation performance director role, but ultimately it was a busier time on the insurer and MGAs’ side of the fence.
The first of the management team at LV which came on board after the 2006 takeover of ABC Group has now left the provider. Whereas at Hiscox and Allianz the focus was on bringing in claims specialists with a new UK and a new motor cla
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?