The UK Broker Awards celebrates the best in broking each year. And in 2015 Insurance Age introduced a Best Employer Award for the first time.
This trophy, presented in association with Best Companies Group, was slightly different to the other awards. A separate judging panel, put together by Best Companies Group and with clear expertise in the employment sector, oversaw the prize.
This year the accolade went to Centor, which impressed the judges with the actions it has taken, including its commi
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five