The UK Broker Awards celebrates the best in broking each year. And in 2015 Insurance Age introduced a Best Employer Award for the first time.
This trophy, presented in association with Best Companies Group, was slightly different to the other awards. A separate judging panel, put together by Best Companies Group and with clear expertise in the employment sector, oversaw the prize.
This year the accolade went to Centor, which impressed the judges with the actions it has taken, including its commi
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April