The UK Broker Awards celebrates the best in broking each year. And in 2015 Insurance Age introduced a Best Employer Award for the first time.
This trophy, presented in association with Best Companies Group, was slightly different to the other awards. A separate judging panel, put together by Best Companies Group and with clear expertise in the employment sector, oversaw the prize.
This year the accolade went to Centor, which impressed the judges with the actions it has taken, including its
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey