For example, Alan Boswell Group has recruited Alex Thorpe as group development manager, Lockton appointed a senior vice president to its northern business and Towergate added three new recruits to expand its London operations. Other brokers who have hired new staff include Lorica Insurance Brokers, Bluefin, Henderson Insurance and Hyperion.
Over on the insurer side, RSA has taken Scott Egan from Towergate in one of the biggest moves of the summer (see box) and Covéa has taken the next step to co
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData