Much SME business gets dealt with through insurer extranets. For many brokers this can mean repeatedly filling out tedious pages of information again and again. We went direct to insurers to see what they do for brokers allowing you to judge what the market has to offer.
What service levels do you promise?
Our digital trading model offers brokers a "one and done" service with full self-serve capability, immediate quotations and instant online documentation. All supported by a
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers