Much SME business gets dealt with through insurer extranets. For many brokers this can mean repeatedly filling out tedious pages of information again and again. We went direct to insurers to see what they do for brokers allowing you to judge what the market has to offer.
What service levels do you promise?
Our digital trading model offers brokers a "one and done" service with full self-serve capability, immediate quotations and instant online documentation. All supported by a
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit