Much SME business gets dealt with through insurer extranets. For many brokers this can mean repeatedly filling out tedious pages of information again and again. We went direct to insurers to see what they do for brokers allowing you to judge what the market has to offer.
What service levels do you promise?
Our digital trading model offers brokers a "one and done" service with full self-serve capability, immediate quotations and instant online documentation. All supported by a
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa