On the broker side of things Bluefin had quite a busy month, with its new Milton Keynes branch director appointee flying in from the Southern Hemisphere. Craig Sherwood took on the role, joining from Oamps Insurance in Sydney.
Bluefin also welcomed Ian Parker as a business development executive for its health and care team. Not the CEO of ERS, this Parker was previously at Towergate Patrick where he focused on the care home and domiciliary care sectors.
Parker will be based in Bluefin’s
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups