On the broker side of things Bluefin had quite a busy month, with its new Milton Keynes branch director appointee flying in from the Southern Hemisphere. Craig Sherwood took on the role, joining from Oamps Insurance in Sydney.
Bluefin also welcomed Ian Parker as a business development executive for its health and care team. Not the CEO of ERS, this Parker was previously at Towergate Patrick where he focused on the care home and domiciliary care sectors.
Parker will be based in Bluefin’s
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall