Lorica Insurance Brokers made its usual swathe of hires, appointing seven new recruits to its branches in London, Birmingham and Hemel Hempstead. And bouncing back from last month’s blip, the broker took two of its new hires from Towergate.
Charles Eurell and Richard Brannigan left the consolidator to join Lorica’s Birmingham office as claims handler and account director respectively. Shaun Cooper, who will be based in the London office, joined as director, cyber risks. Also joining in London, a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?