In what was a busy month for the broker, Bluefin appointed a new client services director in its Bristol office in the form of Andy Purnell. Purnell joins from Jelf and will report to Mike Livings, regional managing director. Bluefin went on to grab further headlines with the news that former CEO of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association, Eric Galbraith, had joined in a non-executive role (see box below).
Rounding things off nicely, the company even named former Marsh regional development di
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData