At QBE, purchaser of Brit’s UK regional business last year, Ash Bathia is on gardening leave. The chief underwriting officer of the provider’s property, casualty and motor (PCM) division has ceased all executive responsibilities. The insurer stated that the existing PCM executive team will be working closely with Richard Pryce, deputy CEO “to ensure continuity to our brokers and clients”.
Over at RSA it emerged that Cathie Bruce had left the role of distribution director by mutual consent. She d
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April