A large portion of the moves last month came from the larger brokers. Marsh poached Richard Higgins from Lloyd & Partner and unveiled him as global upstream and midstream leader within its energy practice.
The broker’s parent company Marsh & McLennan Companies is saying goodbye to its chairman and CEO Brian Duperreault at the end of the year. He will be replaced by Daniel Glaser, who is currently group president and chief operating officer at the broker.
And Miller has appointed Jeremy Dutton, p
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies