A large portion of the moves last month came from the larger brokers. Marsh poached Richard Higgins from Lloyd & Partner and unveiled him as global upstream and midstream leader within its energy practice.
The broker’s parent company Marsh & McLennan Companies is saying goodbye to its chairman and CEO Brian Duperreault at the end of the year. He will be replaced by Daniel Glaser, who is currently group president and chief operating officer at the broker.
And Miller has appointed Jeremy Dutton, p
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks