Manchester was this month’s recruitment hotspot, with several senior appointments as well as a few newly created teams arriving in the city.
Sterling Insurance announced the creation of a new team for the North of England (see box below) to be based there, while Tokio Marine Europe also chose Manchester as the base for its new UK construction practice, which will be led by David Wainwright, who left RSA after 37 years to take on his new role.
NIG appointed Warren Bainbridge, previously regional
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017