Manchester was this month’s recruitment hotspot, with several senior appointments as well as a few newly created teams arriving in the city.
Sterling Insurance announced the creation of a new team for the North of England (see box below) to be based there, while Tokio Marine Europe also chose Manchester as the base for its new UK construction practice, which will be led by David Wainwright, who left RSA after 37 years to take on his new role.
NIG appointed Warren Bainbridge, previously regional
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners