Manchester was this month’s recruitment hotspot, with several senior appointments as well as a few newly created teams arriving in the city.
Sterling Insurance announced the creation of a new team for the North of England (see box below) to be based there, while Tokio Marine Europe also chose Manchester as the base for its new UK construction practice, which will be led by David Wainwright, who left RSA after 37 years to take on his new role.
NIG appointed Warren Bainbridge, previously regional
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData