Many people, especially people employed by Chubb, got some good news last month – there were promotions at LV Broker, Marsh and Liberty Mutual, as well as at the international insurance group where 11 people took on new responsibilities in managerial roles.
But once again, it was a month that will no doubt have fuelled many a
gossipy industry lunch, with a few big-name departures. Any departure which is announced with little more than a whimper, and certainly no thanks from the powers that be, is
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April