A series of changes at the top of the industry’s giants has thrown the ongoing travails of the broking sector into sharp focus.
In the space of just a few months Gallagher Heath, Willis, Towergate and Bluefin (see timeline below) have all seen senior management changes.
One market source told Insurance Age the moves could perhaps be seen as a degree of cost cutting. “Such guys are on big money to deliver big numbers and maybe shareholders are thinking ‘we won’t see any growth for three to five y
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData