A series of changes at the top of the industry’s giants has thrown the ongoing travails of the broking sector into sharp focus.
In the space of just a few months Gallagher Heath, Willis, Towergate and Bluefin (see timeline below) have all seen senior management changes.
One market source told Insurance Age the moves could perhaps be seen as a degree of cost cutting. “Such guys are on big money to deliver big numbers and maybe shareholders are thinking ‘we won’t see any growth for three to five
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners