Towergate’s further move into the aggregator space via a deal with Confused.com has raised questions as to whether smaller brokers will be left behind at the micro end of the SME market.
The consolidator already has a relationship with Comparethemarket.com which means the most visible part of the aggregator market is now equally dominated by two players for SME, with Simply Business tying up with GoCompare and Money Supermarket.
Simon Trott, head of sales and marketing/e-division at Towergate, s
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall