The controversy surrounding the use of referral fees refuses to go away despite the decision by the Legal Services Board (LSB) to rule out a complete ban.
Although brokers may have thought it was a case of ‘business as usual’, Jack Straw’s involvement in the debate has brought the issue to the top of the national agenda and raised the possibility of further political involvement.
Add to this Axa’s decision to no longer receive referral fees and the Association of British Insurers’ (ABI) constant
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey