The controversy surrounding the use of referral fees refuses to go away despite the decision by the Legal Services Board (LSB) to rule out a complete ban.
Although brokers may have thought it was a case of ‘business as usual’, Jack Straw’s involvement in the debate has brought the issue to the top of the national agenda and raised the possibility of further political involvement.
Add to this Axa’s decision to no longer receive referral fees and the Association of British Insurers’ (ABI) constant
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData