Blue sky thinking appeared to be the theme in commercial lines with insurers lining up to announce commercial strategy-related hires. Groupama, Liberty Mutual and APC all revealed new appointments while Healix declared its intention to double sales of healthcare trusts by the end of 2012. And the winds of change in the industry did not stop there. Both Insurecom and Willis Networks made changes at the top appointing a new chief executive officer and managing director of networks respectively.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData