Blue sky thinking appeared to be the theme in commercial lines with insurers lining up to announce commercial strategy-related hires. Groupama, Liberty Mutual and APC all revealed new appointments while Healix declared its intention to double sales of healthcare trusts by the end of 2012. And the winds of change in the industry did not stop there. Both Insurecom and Willis Networks made changes at the top appointing a new chief executive officer and managing director of networks respectively.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall