Blue sky thinking appeared to be the theme in commercial lines with insurers lining up to announce commercial strategy-related hires. Groupama, Liberty Mutual and APC all revealed new appointments while Healix declared its intention to double sales of healthcare trusts by the end of 2012. And the winds of change in the industry did not stop there. Both Insurecom and Willis Networks made changes at the top appointing a new chief executive officer and managing director of networks respectively.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners