It is fast approaching two years since the Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) Regulations 2009 (EDR) were first introduced in March 2009 but many feel that the farming sector is still a long way off from fully addressing the new demands that have been placed upon it.
In response to confusion in the market, in September last year the International Underwriting Association (IUA), in collaboration with the British Insurance Brokers' Association and the Association of British Insurers
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData