Zurich said it would not comment on rumour or speculation but according to Insurance Age's sister title Post, Mr Norgrove has given up his executive post at Travelers and was set to take up a senior role with Zurich in Ireland after serving a period of gardening leave.
While a spokesman at Travelers declined to comment on Mr Norgrove's possible appointment at Zurich, he said the insurer could confirm that Mr Norgrove had left the company to pursue other business interests.
Mr Norgrove joined Tra
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover