Zurich said it would not comment on rumour or speculation but according to Insurance Age's sister title Post, Mr Norgrove has given up his executive post at Travelers and was set to take up a senior role with Zurich in Ireland after serving a period of gardening leave.
While a spokesman at Travelers declined to comment on Mr Norgrove's possible appointment at Zurich, he said the insurer could confirm that Mr Norgrove had left the company to pursue other business interests.
Mr Norgrove joined Tra
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017