The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has been synonymous with enhancing the professionalism of the financial services industry for over a century. Through its training and exam structure, and events hosted via its network of local institutes, the CII's role as a support mechanism for the insurance industry is now more important than ever.
In these challenging times it is vital to have the support of a heavyweight organisation such as this, but despite the CII's reputation, the institute faces
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?