This year's Insurance Age Broker Expo was the biggest and best yet with a record-breaking 750 brokers flocking to Coventry's Ricoh Arena to enjoy the event's 100 exhibitors from across the industry, unrivalled networking opportunities, interactive workshops and the new one-to-one broker clinics.
Due to demand from delegates and exhibitors, the event, which is in its sixth successful year, was moved to a bigger venue within the arena, the home of Coventry Football Club. The decision was a wise
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey