This year's Insurance Age Broker Expo was the biggest and best yet with a record-breaking 750 brokers flocking to Coventry's Ricoh Arena to enjoy the event's 100 exhibitors from across the industry, unrivalled networking opportunities, interactive workshops and the new one-to-one broker clinics.
Due to demand from delegates and exhibitors, the event, which is in its sixth successful year, was moved to a bigger venue within the arena, the home of Coventry Football Club. The decision was a wise on
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData