One Group has announced the expansion of its business into the medically-impaired sector. Iain Sykes has been appointed as managing director of the new subsidiary company, which will launch Goodtogoinsurance.com in June 2010. He reports to One Group chief executive, Paul Byrne. Goodtogoinsurance will specialise in travel insurance for medically-impaired travellers with no age limits. Mr Sykes has worked as a travel insurance specialist since 1972 at managerial and board level with various compan
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?