The content includes video clips of experts discussing topics related to group risk such as early intervention, claims management and rehabilitation.
Research conducted by Group Risk Development (GRiD) showed that 41% of employers did not know what the term 'group risk benefit' meant, while almost two thirds of those questioned (63%) did not have any group risk products within their benefits package.
The marketing campaign, called Let's Talk Group Risk, has been designed to help bridge this gap
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016