The content includes video clips of experts discussing topics related to group risk such as early intervention, claims management and rehabilitation.
Research conducted by Group Risk Development (GRiD) showed that 41% of employers did not know what the term 'group risk benefit' meant, while almost two thirds of those questioned (63%) did not have any group risk products within their benefits package.
The marketing campaign, called Let's Talk Group Risk, has been designed to help bridge this gap
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel