The content includes video clips of experts discussing topics related to group risk such as early intervention, claims management and rehabilitation.
Research conducted by Group Risk Development (GRiD) showed that 41% of employers did not know what the term 'group risk benefit' meant, while almost two thirds of those questioned (63%) did not have any group risk products within their benefits package.
The marketing campaign, called Let's Talk Group Risk, has been designed to help bridge this gap
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club