Supercover Insurance has created a white-labelled policy to cover what it claimed could be the most theft-targeted technology product of 2010 - the Apple iPad. Carmi Korine, director at Supercover Insurance, said: "We've created a policy for resellers that can be included in new or existing policies, sold as an incremental revenue product or as an as an add-on to motor or home policies providing substantial ongoing revenue streams."
Commercial insurance underwriting agency APC has announced a pac
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData