l Increase National Insurance (NI) contributions by 1% except for those individuals earning under £20,000
l Establish a UK finance for growth fund of £4bn for small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in need of finance
l Create a new small business credit adjudicator with statutory powers ensuring that SMEs are not turned down unfairly when applying to banks for finance
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April