JBI International Insurance Brokers has taken on Iain Chalmers as business development executive. He will be supporting four specialist team leaders and will develop scheme business through the existing agency network. JBI managing director, John Brown, said: "Iain has extensive contacts within the insurance broking fraternity and we intend to utilise this network to expand our travel, landlord schemes, international medical, military kit and pet scheme business while developing other ni
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed