She had joined Bland Bankart straight from school and, at 25 with seven years' experience, she may have been young but she certainly was not na√Øve. While she has stayed within the company, which was purchased by Oval in 2004, she has moved to focus more predominately on sales. A corporate project manager up until last year, Kathryn has recently taken on the dual role of sales leader for the corporate partner division and the Coventry office.
Kathryn says the award was "a great achievement that
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData