Over 550 brokers attended this year's Insurance Age Broker Expo at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry making it the fifth consecutive year of record attendance.
The brokers had over 80 exhibitors to network and do business with during the one day event and many took advantage of the chair massage and free smoothies at the Chill Out Zone when they had to take a breather.
There were also four interactive workshops covering topics from commission disclosure to the use of body language in business giving
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress