Over 550 brokers attended this year's Insurance Age Broker Expo at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry making it the fifth consecutive year of record attendance.
The brokers had over 80 exhibitors to network and do business with during the one day event and many took advantage of the chair massage and free smoothies at the Chill Out Zone when they had to take a breather.
There were also four interactive workshops covering topics from commission disclosure to the use of body language in business giving b
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April