Charles Earle, CEO, Arista
Graham Gomm, chairman of IIB, director of Gomm Insurance Brokers
Tony Sault, Ernst & Young insurance director
Graeme Newman, business development director, CFC
Tim Rolfe, CEO, UK General
Paul Upton, CEO, Evolution Underwriting
Do brokers really need underwriting centres to do business in this day and age?
Charles: I think in every survey of broker needs there is a request for it and for more of it than currently exists.
Graham: Speaking as a broker, I
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups