Charles Earle, CEO, Arista
Graham Gomm, chairman of IIB, director of Gomm Insurance Brokers
Tony Sault, Ernst & Young insurance director
Graeme Newman, business development director, CFC
Tim Rolfe, CEO, UK General
Paul Upton, CEO, Evolution Underwriting
Do brokers really need underwriting centres to do business in this day and age?
Charles: I think in every survey of broker needs there is a request for it and for more of it than currently exists.
Graham: Speaking as a broker, I
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO