Charles Earle, CEO, Arista
Graham Gomm, chairman of IIB, director of Gomm Insurance Brokers
Tony Sault, Ernst & Young insurance director
Graeme Newman, business development director, CFC
Tim Rolfe, CEO, UK General
Paul Upton, CEO, Evolution Underwriting
Do brokers really need underwriting centres to do business in this day and age?
Charles: I think in every survey of broker needs there is a request for it and for more of it than currently exists.
Graham: Speaking as a broker, I
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?