The inaugural edition of the Top 50 Brokers in Personal Lines supplement published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting.
This supplement was launched to reflect the continuing strength of the personal lines broker market. the perceived wisdom is that brokers have been pushed out of this sector by the direct writers and the growth of the internet.
As Tony Cornell's analysis shows, these 50 brokers control £5bn in premium income, 25% of the entire personal lines market.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018