The inaugural edition of the Top 50 Brokers in Personal Lines supplement published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting.
This supplement was launched to reflect the continuing strength of the personal lines broker market. the perceived wisdom is that brokers have been pushed out of this sector by the direct writers and the growth of the internet.
As Tony Cornell's analysis shows, these 50 brokers control £5bn in premium income, 25% of the entire personal lines market.
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks