The inaugural edition of the Top 50 Brokers in Personal Lines supplement published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting.
This supplement was launched to reflect the continuing strength of the personal lines broker market. the perceived wisdom is that brokers have been pushed out of this sector by the direct writers and the growth of the internet.
As Tony Cornell's analysis shows, these 50 brokers control £5bn in premium income, 25% of the entire personal lines market.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed