The third installment of the Top 100 Independent Brokers supplement published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting.
Since the previous edition, 17 brokers were acquired or changed ownership as the consolidation process reached its peak.
Control of more than £1bn in premium changed hands, 90% of it in the commercial market. In addition, only 73% of the brokers featured in the first edition of the supplement in 2005 remained independent.
The publication costs £35 and is availabl
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData