The third installment of the Top 100 Independent Brokers supplement published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting.
Since the previous edition, 17 brokers were acquired or changed ownership as the consolidation process reached its peak.
Control of more than £1bn in premium changed hands, 90% of it in the commercial market. In addition, only 73% of the brokers featured in the first edition of the supplement in 2005 remained independent.
The publication costs £35 and is availabl
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall