The inaugural edition of the Top 100 Independent Brokers supplement published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting.
Unashamedly dedicated to the independent broking sector, this supplement gives a run down of who's who in the independent sector at a time of intense change.
Consolidation was taking a grip and regulation had just been imposed. Some of those in the listing are still here while others vanished in the frenzy of consolidation.
The publication costs £35 and is availa
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups