Many organisations are enhancing their approaches to performance management. A recent survey revealed that 94% of businesses are either planning to introduce, or have already implemented, a quantitative metrics-based performance management programme. There is no doubt that a well-constructed approach to performance management is central to a business's future success.
Arguably, the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) is the most popular approach to metrics-based performance management.
But what is it and
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers