Many organisations are enhancing their approaches to performance management. A recent survey revealed that 94% of businesses are either planning to introduce, or have already implemented, a quantitative metrics-based performance management programme. There is no doubt that a well-constructed approach to performance management is central to a business's future success.
Arguably, the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) is the most popular approach to metrics-based performance management.
But what is it and
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018