Many organisations are enhancing their approaches to performance management. A recent survey revealed that 94% of businesses are either planning to introduce, or have already implemented, a quantitative metrics-based performance management programme. There is no doubt that a well-constructed approach to performance management is central to a business's future success.
Arguably, the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) is the most popular approach to metrics-based performance management.
But what is it and
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa