Established for nearly two decades, located in central England, catering for a general mix of manufacturing clients and enjoying steady year-on-year growth - Heartland Group seems to fit the bill for an average sort of insurance broker. In fact, this modest-sized firm has had an eventful year - passing the £1m commission milestone, moving to new offices, awarded Corporate Chartered status by the CII, gaining its Investor in People accreditation, plus commendations as an 'Employer of Choice'.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData