Established for nearly two decades, located in central England, catering for a general mix of manufacturing clients and enjoying steady year-on-year growth - Heartland Group seems to fit the bill for an average sort of insurance broker. In fact, this modest-sized firm has had an eventful year - passing the £1m commission milestone, moving to new offices, awarded Corporate Chartered status by the CII, gaining its Investor in People accreditation, plus commendations as an 'Employer of Choice'.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future