Established for nearly two decades, located in central England, catering for a general mix of manufacturing clients and enjoying steady year-on-year growth - Heartland Group seems to fit the bill for an average sort of insurance broker. In fact, this modest-sized firm has had an eventful year - passing the £1m commission milestone, moving to new offices, awarded Corporate Chartered status by the CII, gaining its Investor in People accreditation, plus commendations as an 'Employer of Choice'.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners