Plans for a £120m wind farm off the Welsh coast were in danger ofbeing blown off course last month when the decision was taken to hold aWelsh Assembly inquiry.
The decision to stage the inquiry was announced by Welsh EnvironmentMinister Sue Essex after consultation with the Department of Trade andIndustry, and comes after a wave of protest from locals close to theproposed site of the farm, five miles off the coast of Porthcawl.
A petition containing 8,000 signatures and 3,100 objections were r
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product