The past six years has seen a marked increase in the number of buy-to-let investors across the UK with a massive £22bn spent in the sector last year.
UCB Home Loans, a subsidiary of Nationwide, claims the total value of the market is some 10 times higher than five years ago and predicts further increases for 2005. The recent slowdown in the housing market looks unlikely to dampen the buy-to-let market because demand for rental property is continuing to increase.
Recent figures from the Associa
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel