The past six years has seen a marked increase in the number of buy-to-let investors across the UK with a massive £22bn spent in the sector last year.
UCB Home Loans, a subsidiary of Nationwide, claims the total value of the market is some 10 times higher than five years ago and predicts further increases for 2005. The recent slowdown in the housing market looks unlikely to dampen the buy-to-let market because demand for rental property is continuing to increase.
Recent figures from the
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club