The past six years has seen a marked increase in the number of buy-to-let investors across the UK with a massive £22bn spent in the sector last year.
UCB Home Loans, a subsidiary of Nationwide, claims the total value of the market is some 10 times higher than five years ago and predicts further increases for 2005. The recent slowdown in the housing market looks unlikely to dampen the buy-to-let market because demand for rental property is continuing to increase.
Recent figures from the Associa
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti