Fraud is a growing problem for the financial services sector, both in terms of exaggerated claims and in organised crime - and with the latest Association of British Insurers (ABI) study putting the cost of insurance fraud at an estimated £1.6bn, it would be a dream come true if a one-size-fits-all technical solution could be found.
Technology is playing a growing part in tackling fraud, and many insurers have invested in a range of options but so far the magic wand has yet to be waved.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey