The ReAdvisory group of Carvill, a specialty reinsurance intermediary, has released a white paper examining recent weather patterns and hurricane damage to the US. Dr Steve Smith said his research found none of the current catastrophe models take into account the effect of serial storms.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley