The ReAdvisory group of Carvill, a specialty reinsurance intermediary, has released a white paper examining recent weather patterns and hurricane damage to the US. Dr Steve Smith said his research found none of the current catastrophe models take into account the effect of serial storms.
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Top 100 2018 - Bandings
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- At the crossroads: Changes at RSA, Aviva and Ageas add to market uncertainty