Marsh has urged UK businesses to be better prepared for emergencies amid draft legislation, tighter regulation and the threat of terrorism. The report, entitled 'Setting a new standard for operational resilience', cites the Government's Civil Contingencies Bill, published at the beginning of January, as one of the principal driving forces behind change. The Bill will make a number of demands on public-sector bodies and key private-sector service providers, as it seeks to legislate for measur
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed