It is the talk of the industry; the elephant in the room; the nagging problem that refuses to go away. It is, of course, commission disclosure. This debate has been going on for years now but it received a huge boost in profile when Eliot Spitzer started gunning for the big brokers across the pond and their use of contingent commissions. With the issue brought to the forefront, the Financial Services Authority (FSA) sat up and took notice and decided that as there was a problem in the US, then,
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData