A report from one of the largest brokers of political risk business has concluded that international companies face an "unparalleled number of adverse circumstances and threats".
JLT Risk Solutions made the prediction in its report 'Political Risk and Country Economic Risk', adding that if any threat, political or economic, crystallises over the next few months, the knock-on effect could cause a loss in economic confidence, triggering capital flight, instability, violence and terrorism in man
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April